In Person Conference
Jean-Louis Roux dit Buisson
Chief Business Development Officer
Research Program Manager
Industry Director EMEA, Energy & Sustainability
Higher Research Scientist
Speaking slots available
You are welcome to submit relevant proposals that include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
The Call for Speakers is now closed
- Recent progress and new developments in post-combustion carbon-capture technology
- Methods and Techniques for CO2 Capture
- Estimating CO2 storage capacity: issues and developing standards.
- Enhanced Oil Recovery with CO2 Capture and Sequestration
- CO2 storage in coal to enhance coalbed methane recovery
- The Carbon Capture, Transport, and Storage Supply Chain
- Identify environmental impacts from carbon capture, transportation and storage.
- Risk assessment and management associated with CCS
- Potential of CO2-EOR for Near-Term Decarbonization
- Technology of the future for the utilization of CO2 in the petroleum industry, the cement industry and other sectors.
- Harnessing the power of machine learning for carbon capture, utilization, and storage (CCUS)
- Future Prospects of Direct Air Capture Technologies
© All rights reserved 2022 CCUS Events by Reforma Events